Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.2.7.0 Crack Full Download
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.2.7.0 Crack is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize, and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
A new version of a small utility has been released that can help users keep control of different remote connections on your personal computer. Having launched the program, everyone can quite clearly and quickly add, edit and delete, systematize, and if you want to quickly find a remote connection, I advise you to download from our project, unless of course, you have this need.
note that the presented program is excellently compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop and some other applications. It is extremely easy to use, so almost any user can easily deal with all functions. The developers are proud of the fact that the patch takes up little space on the hard disk, installs quickly and works smartly, without installing anything extra into the system, you should not worry about it. When creating your configuration, you can add the name, image, and a small description you are interested in. crack after launch can be located in the system tray, from there you can access all the functions you need. The program can work with a rather rare remote desktop.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Crack Free Download!
RDP extension, when searching you can use various kinds of filters for accuracy, in the settings you can set the parameter responsible for loading the program when starting the system. Remote Desktop Manager also includes a secure password vault useful for saving credentials and speeding up the connection process with credential injection.
Remote Desktop Manager uses its powerful capabilities to store and manage all passwords, credentials, and privileged accounts in a safe and secure password vault, providing incomparable control and visibility over your IT environment.
Secure Access to Critical Assets
Based on the principles of role-based access control and the least privileges, it is critical to securely and centrally control and manage access to privileged accounts and critical assets by provisioning password access to users.
IT Team Solution
While using the strongest authentication available may be the most secure option, this could result in significant costs. SMBs and IT departments should focus on continuous improvement to manage risk at a reasonable price. Remote Desktop Manager offers features that are team-oriented at a low cost.
Ease of Management
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.2.7.0 Crack eases the administrative burden by offering easy management, whether you are on the road, in the office, or without internet access, and that while never having to compromise a high level of security.
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Automatically Launch Connections!
- Quickly launch highly secure connections to privileged sessions, remote servers, virtual machines, websites, and applications, all from a single platform.
- Consolidate multiple connections into a single window to reduce desktop clutter.
- Save your privileged account credentials directly in your session, private vault or database to facilitate automatic login.
- Launch one-click connections, directly injecting credentials into remote servers, systems, applications, and websites.
- Use the quick connect feature to quickly access a remote machine using Microsoft Remote Desktop, VNC or a web page; simply enter a hostname or IP address to launch your connection.
Centralized Password Vault!
- Protects all your usernames, credentials and privileged accounts in a centralized vault using US federal government approved encryption.
- Enables your organization to hide privileged credentials from users, ensuring those credentials never reach endpoints.
- Securely stores documentation, files, images, license keys and sensitive information alongside your passwords and credentials.
- Integrates with an impressive list of existing password managers, including 1Password, AuthAnvil, Dashlane, KeePass, LastPass, Password Manager Pro, Secret Server, Sticky Password, Zoho Vault, RoboForm and many more.
- Directly inject credentials into end servers, systems, applications and websites with just one click using our Devolutions Web Login browser extension.
- Because end users never see the plain text credentials since they are automatically brokered to them, they can never compromise any information, and this greatly increases security.
- Improve productivity by allowing administrators to access systems without having to find or track down credentials.
- Data sources are at the heart of Remote Desktop Manager; they are the containers that hold all entries. You can configure multiple data sources within the application and they can be of mixed type, but only one may be active at a time. It is easy to switch from one data source to another.
- Operate efficiently and securely in a multi-user environment by easily sharing sessions with colleagues and other team members.
- Remote Desktop Manager integrates with different data source types, from individual to team data sources, including: Devolutions Online Drive, Dropbox, SQLite, XML, Amazon S3, Devolutions Online Database, Devolutions Password Server, FTP, MariaDB, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, SFTP, Web and WebDAV.
- Export and import your data source configurations to simplify deployment for multiple users.
- Retrieve passwords and approve requests wherever you are using your smartphone.
- The application is free and available for Android and iOS.
- Easily launch connection using a single tap and connect to your remote servers, virtual machines, and other workstations.
- Establish liability and transparency for all privileged accounts’ password-related actions by keeping track of every single user operation.
- Capture all events around privileged account operations including login attempts and history.
- Easily find out who did what with a password, where they did it, and when.
- Use advanced search options to easily filter out and see logs of only specific events.
How To Use?
- Download and Unzip
- Install usually
- Use keygen to generate remote desktop manager Enterprise Serial key and Enjoy!