WordWeb Pro is a comprehensive dictionary software that allows you to search for words, definitions, synonyms, and related words both from offline and online sources.
the program can look up words from almost any program with just one click, can include usage examples, pronunciations, web-references, has helpful spelling, and has the option to highlight widely used synonyms. This Ultimate is an advanced version of WordWeb, it has more audio pronunciations, has custom web references and glossaries, and has advanced search and filter options.
WordWeb 9.1 Latest Version Free Download
WordWeb is your assisting dictionary and thesaurus that looks up words in almost any program. Choose from the offline dictionary with 150,000 root words and 120,000 synonym words or take a look in web dictionaries, just one click away. In general, WordWeb quickly provides you with definitions, synonyms, and related words as well as readable and audible pronunciations. It keeps running in the background and can be activated by marking a word and pressing the customizable hotkey. Use the “Replace”-button to exchange the initial word in your favorite word processor with an appropriate synonym.
WordWeb is a comprehensive one-click English thesaurus and dictionary for Windows. It can be used to look up words from almost any program, showing definitions, synonyms, and related words. It includes pronunciations and usage examples and has helpful spelling and sounds-like links.
WordWeb Pro 9.1 + Activation Code
The WordWeb English dictionary and thesaurus: fast searching, spelling suggestions, definitions, usage examples, synonyms, related words – and no adverts. An offline audio version is available separately.
WordWeb Pro Crack is a comprehensive English thesaurus dictionary that is international, with definitions, synonyms, and many related words. It provides pronunciations and usage examples and has spelling that is helpful sounds-like links. Wordweb does a whole lot more than the usual paper dictionary or thesaurus: WordWeb is a standard expressed term The Web – each definition is connected to sets of other related terms. Just click on a pronounced word to explore the network of meanings.
WordWeb Pro Crack Full Version
This application is with the capacity of importing and custom that is exporting and glossaries. WordWeb Pro Crack enables the user to configure the scheduled system for English in American, British, Canadian, Australian, or Asian English. Also, you can find useful examples and sound like links, and useful spelling. There are lots of features including words that have found a pattern, resolving and getting anagrams, links within often-confused words, and tab pages to analyze web references.
WordWeb Pro 9.1 Crack comes with a module that is sound provides to pronounce the current word or expression to the user. It is still a feature that is impressive especially so for non-native speakers who have trouble pronouncing particular terms. You stretch its functionality to consist of information from Wikipedia, Wiktionary, and Wordweb Online in the program interface whenever you connect the application to the Internet. A click on one of the tabs opens your message’s page on Wikipedia or Wiktionary directly in the scheduled program.
It is a comprehensive one-click English thesaurus and dictionary for Windows. It can be used to look up words from almost any program, showing definitions, synonyms, and related words. It includes pronunciations and usage examples and has helpful spelling and sounds-like links.
Wordweb is feature-rich software that does much more than a paper dictionary or thesaurus. WordWeb is truly a Word Web – each set of synonyms is linked to other related sets. Look up “tree”, click on the “Types” tab and you’ll have a list of different types of trees. Click on “Part of” and WordWeb will tell you that a tree can be part of a “forest” or “wood”.
WordWeb 9.1 With License Key Free
This thesaurus/dictionary can be used to look up words from almost any program. In addition to displaying sense definitions and synonyms, WordWeb can find sets of related words. The database has more than 150,000 root words and 120,000 synonym sets, many proper nouns, pronunciations, and usage tags. WordWeb works offline, but when online you can also quickly view Web references such as the Wikipedia encyclopedia. One-click lookup in almost any Windows program; Hundreds of thousands of definitions and synonyms!
The program has a full dictionary and thesaurus for American, British, Canadian, Australian, Indian, and global English. Get WordWeb Pro to add full audio and many additional features, including the option to add Oxford, Chambers, and Collins dictionaries. WordWeb free version is fully functional, and free if you satisfy the licensing conditions. All users may also try out the free version and then buy WordWeb Pro.
– One-click lookup from almost any program, including MSWord.
– Tab pages to quickly check web references.
– Bookmark words.
– Highlights commonly used widely-understood words.
– Find words matching a pattern.
– Edit and add to the database.
– Solve and find anagrams.
– Copy results to the clipboard.
– Cross-reference to other installed electronic dictionaries.
– Search for words in a large number of optional extra word lists.
– Add your own custom glossaries.
– Configure for American, British, Canadian, Australian or Asian English
– Option to hide (default) or flag vulgar and offensive related words.
– Reverse definition (full text) search.
– Cross-links words that sound the same (homonyms).
– Definitions and synonyms, including many compounds and proper nouns
– Word relations: find antonyms, parts or types, less specific words, etc.
– Over 126 000 synonym sets and 158 000 root words
– Search over 260 000 words, compounds, and derived forms
– 70 000+ pronunciations, with pop-up hint pronunciation key
– 49 000 usage examples
– View alphabetically nearest words, suggestions for many misspellings
- Hundreds of new words.
- New dictionary tab options.
- Reliability improvements.
- Thousands of word updates.
- Anagrams and proper nouns.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions).
- 1 GHz processor (multi-core is recommended).
- 256 MB RAM (memory).
- 1 GB free hard disk space.
- Internet Connection.
WordWeb Pro Advantage
- Definitions and usage examples.
- Synonyms and many related words.
- 5000 audio pronunciations.
- 160 000 root words.
- 220 000 word senses.
- Fixed web reference tabs (Wikipedia).
WordWeb is free subject to licensing terms.